margo & GoSublime
GoSublime is an IDE-like plugin for Sublime Text 3 mainly, but not limited to, providing integration for most of your Go/Golang development tools.
See migration guide for instructions on how to install GoSublime.
- code completion
- context aware snippets via the code-completion popup
- sublime build system(ctrl+b) integrating with GoSublime 9o command prompt with live command output
- lint/syntax check as you type or on save
- quickly jump to any linter error reported in any open file or package
- quickly fmt your source or automatically on save to conform with your coding standards
- easily create a new go file and run it without needing to save it first (9o `replay`)
- share your snippets (anything in the loaded file) on play.golang.org
- list declarations in the current file or package
- automatically add/remove package imports
- quickly jump your import section(automatically goes to the last import) where you can easily edit the pkg alias and return to where you were before
- go to definition of a package function or constant, etc.
- create your own margo extensions in Go to e.g. add context-aware commands to the command palette